DATING ADVICE FORUM

is he a player

Author
    Comments

• justforraphls1
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 1:40 pm #111234
    is he a player

I am a 24 years old female, (born and raised in Asia, came to USA two years ago to get my master). Because of the culture of my home country, I never had a boyfriend or any dating experience before. Then I came to US, I started using online dating like Okcupid and Tinder. I feel so frustrated whether the date went well or bad. For example, I dated a guy from Tinder for 15 days (he is from Ukraine)
    I really liked him at first sight. We met 5 times in 15 days, because he has a job we meet all at night from 8pm-11pm, we would have dinner then went to the park or watched a movie. He was very sweet, would ask me whether i am cold do i need his jacket. He paid for everything, even uber me back. He texted me everyday, called me often. He acted like a boyfriend. I thought we could be something serious. Cuz I want a boyfriend so badly.
    But there are some red flags which makes very anxious and I keep searching online” 10 signs he is a player” “how to know he just wants sex” ” 10 ways to tell

justforraphls1
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 1:40 pm #111235

” 10 ways to tell he wants something serious”….I read those articles again and again, thinking about everything he said, I couldn’t concentrate on my study and I feel very disappointed about myself.
    The red flags are: 1:He hangs out with me very casually, we meet almost everyday, he would text me at 3pm and tell me he wants to meet me at 8:30pm today. But I think its understandable because he got out of work at 8:30pm. And he went hiking with his collages and had some extra work on weekend so we never got the chance to hang out in the day. But he only asked me about my date and talked about his busy schedule next day, he never asked my family or my personal life. We never getting to know each other. 2: He was very eager to have sex. Everytime we meet he would french kiss me and heavy made out with me. I did enjoy it but I fell for him quickly because of the physical intimacy. I told him I didn’t want him to touch my boobs and my butt, he didn’t listen and still touched them. 3. The

justforraphls1
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 9:08 am #111238

in case he is a player so I won’t get hurt

portugal511
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 2:03 pm #111387

If he touched you when you said no, he doesn’t care much about you or your feelings, you answered you’re own question sweetheart I’m sorry

Sensitive_Soul
    Participant
    September 18, 2016 at 10:11 am #111758

I’d say he’s only after one thing.