Is he afraid of sex or is he just not into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shastablack
    Participant
    May 30, 2014 at 8:10 pm #54161

I met a guy online. We had been talking nonstop for 2 weeks: texting & phone calls (sometimes for 2 hrs) each night.

This guy has major baggage: He is a 28 year-old single father of 1 son who is going through a divorce. (I’m a 29 year old woman withno baggage!) His ex-wife is a recovering drug addict who, in the past, lost all custody of the child due to drugs, having to go away to rehab, etc. She sold all of their valuables for drug money, and she cheated on him with multiple men. It’s fair to say, he’s traumatized from her.

He also told me that he had not had sex in 2 years, the last woman being his soon-to-be ex-wife. So, he hadn’t had sex with any other women for 9 years total.

However, from talking to him so much, I loved his personality, and he was being attentive and seemed to have been quite honest, I decided he was worth exploring. Everyone has a past. Everyone deserves love. We’d been Snap Chatting, etc.

We had our first date at a local pub, and it went well! H

shastablack
    Participant
    May 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm #54162

We had our first date at a local pub, and it went well! He was very cute in person, we got along, it felt good, there was no awkwardness, etc. It was a really good first date. At the end of the date, he hugged me and said he’d text me.

Well he did text me! He texted me and we talked for several more days. Five days after the date, our texting conversations started to get sexual. It was a Monday and we were both saying dirty things to each other all day.

He sent me several Snap Chats of his “man parts,” and I sent him a Snap Chat of me topless. He invited me over to his house a few minutes later, asking if I could be there in 2 hours, after he’d put his son to sleep.

Now, I’m a 29 year old woman, I felt quite comfortable with him, and I like sex. I was going to go over there by my own decision, and I own that.

Right before I leave to go to his place, he texts me asking me if I had left yet. When I told him no, he said for me to not come because he thinks “we should go out

Jake212197
    Participant
    May 31, 2014 at 10:47 am #54171

Probably insecure about himslef in bed maybe a virgin.?

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:43 am #54163

“we should go out one more time before he has me over and also, he’s uncomfortable because his son is upstairs sleeping.”

Fine. He wants to be cautious & respectable.

Then he snapchats me ANOTHER picture of his private parts (this time a video).

I tell him he’s coming to my apartment the next night after work.

Well, he does! He comes over the next day, Tuesday. He shows up, and all that’s on our agenda is watching some stuff on Netflix and “bonding.”

So we’re talking, etc. He seems nervous around me, but he’s very nice, very normal, very cute. I initiated touching a few times, and he initiated none. Finally, after watching 3 HOURS OF NETFLIX, he gets up and says, “Oh, I guess I better leave now!”

I was irked. I said, “Jim, when the heck are you gonna kiss me?” in a teasing manner (but honestly, when was this guy going to kiss me after these convos and snapchats we’d been sending…oh and the SEX invite from teh night before!).

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:43 am #54165

we should go out one more time before he has me over and also, he’s uncomfortable because his son is upstairs sleeping.”

Well, he does! He comes over the next day, Tuesday. He shows up, and all that’s on our agenda is watching some stuff on Netflix and “bonding.”

So we’re talking, etc. He seems nervous around me, but he’s very nice, very normal, very cute. I initiated touching a few times, and he initiated none. Finally, after watching 3 HOURS OF NETFLIX, he gets up and says, “Oh, I guess I better leave now!”

I was irked. I said, “Jim, when the heck are you gonna kiss me?” in a teasing manner (but honestly, when was this guy going to kiss me after these convos and snapchats we’d been sending…oh and the SEX invite from teh night before!).

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:43 am #54166

we should go out one more time before he has me over and also, he’s uncomfortable because his son is upstairs sleeping.”

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:43 am #54168

“we should go out one more time before he has me over and also, he’s uncomfortable because his son is upstairs sleeping.”

I said, “Jim, when the heck are you gonna kiss me?” in a teasing manner (but honestly, when was this guy going to kiss me after these convos and snapchats we’d been sending…oh and the SEX invite from teh night before!).

He turns around and basically snaps at me.

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:44 am #54167

He seems nervous around me, but he’s very nice, very normal, very cute. I initiated touching a few times, and he initiated none. Finally, after watching 3 HOURS OF NETFLIX, he gets up and says, “Oh, I guess I better leave now!”

He turns around and basically snaps at me. He says

shastablack
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 8:44 am #54164