Is he cheating or am I paraniod

Author
    Comments
  • CherryBlossomTree
    CherryBlossomTree
    Participant
    May 19, 2017 at 10:25 pm #137047
    Is he cheating or am I paraniod

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years now. But recently I’ve been getting a strong notion that something is off. He’s always accusing me of cheating when I’m not, I’m finding double silverware in his empty lunch boxes when he comes home, a condom went “missing,” he harasses me about every little thing I do, if I ask a question about anything that concerns him I get: “It’s none of your buisness,” he doesn’t think we should need to “have sex.” The weirdest thing was that when I found the condom missing this morning and confronted him about it, for the rest of the day he was trying to seduce me… after a week of complaining about physics contact not being important. I know I’m not nuts, he’s acting more than suspicious. I talked to him about it and he laughed at me saying I was paranoid. Am I paranoid?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 20, 2017 at 6:45 am #137059

Not at all, you are not paranoid. It looks like he is pointing out his own faults and I would say he is cheating on you all the symptoms are there. Maybe one of your friends or his friends that you can trust can accidentally run into him and see what happens. I wish you the best.

Ochoa801
    Participant
    May 20, 2017 at 11:57 am #137061

Hmm, seems suspect to me.

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 4:57 pm #137090

Definitely not! Always trust your instincts. He may not be necessarily cheating but something is up.

just_me
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 7:05 pm #137299

it sounds very suspicious, and I do t think you are paranoid thinking he may be cheating

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 1:34 pm #137399

all bad signs. sorry to say but i think i agree with your hunches.
    and if he isn’t cheating, at minimum he’s proving himself to be a horrible partner.

either way i think it’s time to go.

RkyMntnHi
    Participant
    May 28, 2017 at 9:33 pm #137808

Not paranoid at all. I have been in a similar situation. always trust your gut. it never lies once you have some evidence. which you clearly do. If he isnt cheating yet it sounds like hes set a plan in motion. my ex had been cheating on me with three girls and these were all signs. My heart goes out thttp://www.datingadvice.com/wp-login.phpo you girly

mlj
    Participant
    May 29, 2017 at 9:17 am #137825

I agree with the others, it’s not a definite that he’s cheating but there are definitely a lot of red flags. I say go with your gut.
    Even if he’s not, you’re not going to be happy in a relationship where you are both constantly doubting each other and making accusations. Its hard to make a call sometimes, but it sounds like you know what needs to happen.
    Good luck!

Louie97
    Participant
    May 29, 2017 at 1:32 pm #137830

The empty condom wrapper is a definite indication that he’s sleeping around. Sometimes as women we feel as though we are paranoid or being over analytical. However, from my experiences I’ll learnt that even the slightest detection I’ve had about a man playing games has always been right. ALWAYS listen to your intuition.

tom5pence
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 10:51 am #137881
    Reply To: Is he cheating or am I paraniod

Its not definite but there is definite cause for suspicion

JessC
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 6:51 pm #138358

It is suspicious. I would keep both eyes open.

Candi13
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 8:17 pm #138363

Cheating
    Go with your gut