Is he clingy or am I over thinking it??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Roxy
    Roxy
    Participant
    December 22, 2014 at 5:41 am #69530

Ok so met this guy last week at a bar. I immediately found him attractive and was exchanging flirty looks. Me and my friend hung out with him and his friend for the night. He bought me a drink we laughed for almost the entire night and at the end of the night walked me to the taxi rank and we had an amazing kiss. We exchanged numbers and we even text that night before we fell asleep. It has almost been a week and we have texted everyday and said we would wait till after Christmas to go on a date because of work etc. So last night we were texting and it feels like I know him forever. He is so nice and I’m so used to coming across a**holes that I’m like its too good to be true. He’s showering me with compliments and he said he would like to take me ice skating for our first date and then he said for the second date dinner and a movie. Ha so he has a second date already in his head and I think really I just need reassurance that he’s just a nice guy and not planning too far ahead.

datingtipswoman
    datingtipswoman
    Participant
    December 24, 2014 at 1:07 pm #69589

Becca011…

Sounds like you two really hit it off. There’s chemistry in the air!
    When it comes to discovering whether or not a man really likes you, the phrase “actions speak louder than words” is the phrase that girlfriends falling in love or feeling him out should keep in mind. In a nutshell, you will know he likes you by the way he speaks and behaves in your presence, and even when you’re not around. In most cases, we know in our heart of hearts how he feels, but women have this tendency to second-guess the feelings that are so clear. These tips are the little clues he is leaving to let you know how he feels. Letting him get there at his own pace will strengthen his liking for you to the point where you’ll never question it again. Good Luck to both of you! 🙂