Is he even interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he even interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nigressa
    Participant
    September 23, 2014 at 9:05 pm #62449
    Is he even interested?

Alright, this is one of THOSE posts.

It all started a month or so ago when I was out with my prospective guy’s friend, word came back that I was with her. He seemed interested in my presence, and even went so far to say “I shouldn’t even be asking about him, since I’m talking to someone else.” Well, from then I’ve been wondering. He knows of me from mutual friends, which is exciting I guess.

Fast Forward: He and I see a lot of each other, or- I see a lot of him. He’s omnipresent in our school. In his busy life, I suppose he doesn’t have a lot of time. We’ve never formally said anything to each other- at all. A friend and myself signed up for a group he was starting, and he and I made eye contact and we both looked away pretty quickly, it was intense and awkward- but he ignored me and just talked to her for the remainder of the time, and then recently we went to talk to him about the same group, and he did the same thing again. Are these signals sign that he’s interested or?
    <3

amisdothirin
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 3:32 pm #62497

Honestly, it’s not really much to go off of. I would try and actually spend some time with him before you rush into conclusions. See how he acts with you. Try and hang out alone with him and then go from there.