Is he flirting with me? (all comments are welcomed and appreciated)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

March 17, 2014 at 12:49 pm #49374

So… this is kind of strange, but there’s this guy at my job who’s gotten really friendly with me.

He calls me things like “boo” and “baby” and is really touchy feely (not in a naughty way, just like putting his hand on my shoulder and stuff). He sometimes complements me on the way I look and even calls me sexy sometimes in a joking sort of way. He likes to hug me, but he usually only does that when there’s no one around to see it happen. He one time made a comment about kissing me, but he passed it off sort of as a joke.

I’m kind of nervous about saying anything because he seems to identify as being straight (he talks about girls a lot), but I’m definitely attracted to him.

I moved here about a year ago (I’m in California now), so I’m not sure if it’s normal for the straight people here to act like this or something. I’ve been working with him for about 5 months now, so we’ve known each other for about that time.

Can anyone give any advice on what I should do?

CarsonRengaw9
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 12:19 am #49406

It sounds like he’s attracted to you!! There’s nothing wrong with asking him out for a cocktail or two 🙂

allielove 1993
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 7:15 pm #49438

It definatly seems like he is attracted to you- I say go for it!

johnl
    Participant
    March 25, 2014 at 6:03 pm #49845

He definitely has the hots for you. If he have the guts to ask you out.., ask him.

johnl
    Participant
    March 29, 2014 at 12:50 pm #50051

Yes he is flirting… In say go for it.