Is he ghosting me or did something happen to him? hes gone dark

• sharurotto
    September 29, 2016 at 9:14 pm #112853

I’ve known Jake since was 14,I am now 26, He moved away after high school, moved back when I was about 19, we hooked up a couple of times. He moved to SF. Well fast forward to me being 26 and I’m on FB. I post that I’m renting a cabin with friends and I have an open space. He PMs me. I told him to come.He lives in SF and I live in LB. Its about a 6-7 hour drive. He drove all night and got there at about 7 in the morning. We hugged and kissed and slept in the same bed.We were in the hottub and he asked why I wanted him to come see me and I said it was kind of a booty call. He told me he didn’t want to have sex because he wanted to see where things would go. When we left each other he was spotty at texting. He said he worked weird hours at starbucks.i complained about it. he used a pic of us as his FB profile photo. One night I said im not sure if we are compatible. He hasn’t wrote back. its been two weeks. IM STILL HIS FB PIC. Did he ghost me or everyone? hes gone dark on social media.

September 29, 2016 at 9:23 pm #112854

Me: I want you
    Him: I’m confused though, you said you aren’t sure if I’m really it but you want me?
    me: I meant psychically.
    him: oh lol
    him: like iunno its just a weird thing to hear kind makes me unsure if im making the right decision. Like i want things to be a perfect match and to hear that kinda made me feel slightly distant about the whole thing.
    I fell asleep and responded the next morning basically with three long texts saying the distance complicates things and I need to hear from him more to supplement not seeing him and I feel like he forces me to be the nag by not calling. and I still really like him and want to see him.
    He says “GOOD MORNING” and i ask if he has a reply to my texts. He says he will read them and reply on his break.
    I tell him i have the weekend off and can come see him. he says maybe he will let me know and thats the last I ever heard from him. I’m still his profile pic and he hasnt posted anything online.he said he hates phone