is he ignoring me / is he still interested in me? don't understand his behavior

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

supernova
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 6:29 am #78450

I’ve met this guy in my French language classes. On Sunday we had out first date, downtown. We kicked off well, he showed genuine interest in me, discovering we have many things in common, laughing and teasing. There were no moments of silence. He seemed straightforward yet polite. At one point he suggested going to my place for dinner. I politely declined invoking some logistical issues (which are true). We continued our date in a restaurant. He walked me home and at the end of the date he took the initiative and kissed me. I responded but needed to cool him as he tried to be too touchy-feely. I said we should slow down to just enjoy these moments and he said that was fine with him. We arranged to meet for a second date, on the next Friday. He said he would check first to see about a drive-in and he would text me back. Three days have passed without a sign. I didn’t text or call him this time. We’ll meet on Thursday for classes, but I don’t know what to expect from him.Help!Thanks

infamissg
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 9:12 pm #78574

Only time can tell what’s going to happen. Seems like a cute little date you guys went on. 🙂