is he in love with me ? he wont tell me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BlueAngel112
    BlueAngel112
    Participant
    May 31, 2014 at 3:32 pm #54177

My Heart is a E5 (Ssgt.) in the USAF he wont say “I love you” but says “I really care for you” he is stationed in new mexico right now but he asks i send him daily reports about my day thoughts and feelings he gets worried if i am lost or downed to the point where he gets upset he is constantly pushing me to work hard he has a bit of a dominate side but that’s OK we are both leo’s there are times when he giggles and says im weird but he pulls me close so passionately i cant help but melt we have had a few battles of wit which always end with a kiss on my forehead when we were packing for him to go back to work he gave me his Pt shorts,USAF guide books (to aid in my before speaking to recruiter training) and his favorite movies .I gave him a lock of my hair to symbolize my love,loyalty and devotion to only him and to remind him what he’s fighting for (I am vary traditional),a note explaining it to him and a photo of me i took for NAMISS the look in his eyes was so soft and gentle do you

kim1991
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 6:05 am #54195

Ask him!

Anonymous
    June 2, 2014 at 8:55 am #54207

have the courage, go and ask him… sometimes guys just chicken out.