Is he interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

masibr
    Participant
    December 14, 2013 at 1:39 pm #44557
    Is he interested?

I met a guy on a online dating site. He’s smart, funny, has an interesting job, is very handsome and we live in the same city. We have been chatting there for several months. He sends me messages almost every day and he flirts, but he never talks about actually meeting. He has my number, but never texts me or calls. The only reason I still have my profile, is to talk to him. I took initiative to meeting once, and he seemed very willig, but when the day came, he claimed he had forgotten the whole ting. I haven’t taken another stab at it since, thinking that if he’s interested, he could grow a pair and ask me out instead. He has not. We are both busy with jobs and school. I have been careful regarding what kind of information I’ve shared with him, since one can never be 110% sure of who is on the other side of the screen. I think it would be a shame to give up, thinking of how much time I’ve spent getting to know him.. What should I do?

Crow
    Participant
    December 14, 2013 at 5:18 pm #44559

if he wanted to meet you he would text/call you.. have you tried to call or text him? if you hadn’t, then try it! if you had and he didn’t text or call back, well, I would move on…

Hope I’m wrong and you guys actually meet and be happy together, good luck! πŸ™‚

masibr
    Participant
    December 14, 2013 at 7:11 pm #44562

The only problem is; I don’t have his number.. I gave him mine, hoping he would call me. He claims he has thought about doing it several evenings, that he wants to hear my voice, but then the time flies by and suddenly it’s too late to call.. But thanks for your good wishes! πŸ™‚

sommchic
    Participant
    December 15, 2013 at 6:54 pm #44575

Move on… men are pretty straight up if they like you. It’s when they play games they are not. Do not waste more time, your time is precious and better spent on yourself or someone who will take the initiative.