Is he interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 26, 2015 at 1:41 pm #83267
    Is he interested?

I met a man in May and we had a date that went very well. We had set up another one for later that week, but I bailed and got back together with my ex (HUUUUGE mistake) I saw him about 3 other times as friends. We went out for brunch and chatted and had a great time. He refused to let me pay for my own meal and always does the gentlemanly thing. (i.e. opening doors for me, driving and paying attention to what I am saying. He actually REMEMBERS stuff about me, that I forgot I had mentioned!) Well, my ex and I broke up again 2 weeks ago, this time for good. So my friend and I went on a couple of dates. He takes me to nice places (not extravagant, but we are in our early twenties and don’t have a lot of money) and is always very courteous. On our latest date, I insisted that I drive, so he let me. We went out to eat than hung out at a nice little park and trolled the mall. I drove back to where we had met up. He got really quiet and I think he didn’t want to leave. (btw, we never kissed).

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 26, 2015 at 1:45 pm #83268

he said “wow, real romantic, huh?” very sarcastically. I thought everything went well. He hugged me, then he went home. I’m wondering if maybe he isn’t as interested as I thought, because he hasn’t texted me much. I initiate the texting…. always. Is he maybe just a bad texter? He hasn’t said if we will meet up again or not. Do you think that someone would take you to multiple NICE places to eat, offer to buy you things (which I did not allow) and go to parks when he can’t stand something so cutesy if he had NO interest? Or is he just waiting for me to get over my ex completely? Thanks!

lolaHarmony
    Participant
    July 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm #83273

You should be open with him and ask him what’s going on. Maybe he’s interested but too shy.

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83270

well, I just need to know the answer to the last question

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83269

out of the ENTIRE thing above, I need to know the answer to the very last question

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83271

please answer the last question! thanks!

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83278

you think?

lisa1106
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83272

well, out of all of that, I only really need the answer to the last question

Anonymous
    July 28, 2015 at 8:36 am #83345

its hard to be a mind reader when noone knows whats giong on in his mind…therefore it’s not that easy to answer your last question. do as lola suggested and ask him directly what’s going on. that’s how you’ll get your answer 🙂

notasailboat18
    Participant
    July 28, 2015 at 9:14 am #83357
    Reply To: Is he interested?

Yes if he did all that stuff then he’s definetly into, but you need to be honest about your ex cause thats a lot of baggage.

reemalagoo
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 3:23 pm #83659
    Reply To: Is he interested?

Get in touch with him. Now !