Is he interested…..?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested…..?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Marianna
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 12:20 am #94673
    Is he interested…..?

There is this guy I have known for a couple of months, and the last time I saw him he could not stop winking at me. He has done this before, but this time it was non-stop. I recently did a minor favor for him, and then jokingly texted him saying ” pay me back by wearing a suit”(he knows how nuts I go for men in suits). He said something like…..lol….hahaha..yes I will wear a suit next time I see you(wink). He once wore grey dress pants with a shirt and tie(with a tie clip), and I gushed about how great he looked. He laughed and sad he wore it for me. He also has a habit of putting winkey and smiley faces in his emails to me….Are all of these signs of interest…..thx

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 2:45 am #94677

I didn’t know people still winked in real life! Lol! But yeah, he does seem like a flirt and it sounds like he likes you. Good luck! Hope you can reply to my thread too if u see it!

tillitilli
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:51 am #94769

Yeah he definitely seems interested! I’d go for it!

faulkner
    faulkner
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 5:22 am #94873

Go for it! It sounds like he’s flirting with you, and as a guy its surprising if a girl initiates it. Good luck!

dances_in_circles
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 9:02 am #94857

Yes. For sure!

Marianna
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 10:41 pm #95018

Thanks.. =)

ScaryTimes
    Participant
    March 5, 2016 at 2:01 pm #95034

sounds like he seems interested to me

joyce
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 5:57 pm #95077

He is definitely trying to impress you – he did dress up after all and he has a playful attitude, which is good.

ryandmd
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 11:08 am #95508

he clearly sending you positive signals. 😉

shugaarplum
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 2:18 pm #95721
    Reply To: Is he interested…..?

Yes, he definitely sounds interested!

Marianna
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 8:51 am #95762
    Reply To: Is he interested…..?

Thanks everyone….lol at Ryandmd 😉 …I will see him tomorrow and he said the suit will be on for me, right down to the tie clip =)