Is He Interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is He Interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 11:43 pm #99934
    Is He Interested?

There’s this guy whose grandma lives in the same apartments as me and he’s ALWAYS around. He has a gf and has said it but previously he’s mentioned going to eat, caught him staring, random texts/excuses to talk to me like can you check if my grandma is home. So are these the signs? We got into a fight then after a while he saw me again and smiled, stares into my eyes….So we got into an argument when I called him out on it and he wouldn’t admit to his interest in me. He still comes around everyday and smiled at me when I needed to back out my car. I feel like he’s scared to text me or talk to me what should I do? will he eventually?

sunnyjay
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 3:35 am #99945

He could just be a happy guy. Not enough signs to say anything. Don’t assume he likes you like that, especially if he’s stated he has a gf – that’s his way of saying he doesn’t want to get serious. As a guy, I smile a lot and people seem to confuse my eye-contact and upbeat attitude as interest in them when in fact I only want their friendship. Just yesterday a guy thought I was bisexual just because I was friendly to him (I’m an extrovert), provided eye contact, and smiled. It’s funny because he doesn’t even know me – I have a very rough military attitude. You don’t know him. Haha, so no, don’t make assumptions especially when the guy tells you he’s got someone else. Just be his friend for now and see if things progress.

blueribbons
    blueribbons
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 8:55 am #99948

What should you do? Nothing! He has a girlfriend. Unless he’s single, anything you do with him will be cheating. He is not single, so no matter how much he smiles at you or stares into your eyes, the fact still remains that he has a girlfriend.

seekingadvice6969
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 9:31 am #99950

I think he is interested in you but dont make any moves yet, just wait for him to make a move .. it should happen soon.. but you just be a bit flirty from time to time

pie789
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 11:55 am #99952

u shouldnt do anything, its not enough to say he likes u, and since he alr has a gf.. wait and see a bit more, maybe its just his kindness or sth else. good luck. 🙂

pinksparkless
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 9:27 am #100107

He might just be nice

CrockP0t
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 9:59 am #100119

If he has a gf, you know the answer. He probably is into the flirting and idea of liking you but what would you realistically expect to come out of this? Either he want’s you as a side piece (dirtball) or he just wants your attention for his ego.

Farfromhome9000
    Farfromhome9000
    Participant
    May 12, 2016 at 4:53 pm #100295

Stay away