Is he interested at all?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested at all?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

noodles93
    Participant
    January 24, 2014 at 7:25 pm #46537
    Is he interested at all?

I started hanging out with a family friend (he’s 23, im 20) over the summer. After going on a mission trip with our church, he asked me to hang out over a game of tennis. We played a few times over the summer and went for a bike ride. I then left to study abroad and we haven’t spoken since. This was 6 months ago. He recently moved to the town in which I go to school. I want to hang out again but feel like he isn’t interested at all.

CourtneyAlyson
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 1:19 pm #46543

Have you tried talking to him since he moved there?

Anonymous
    January 25, 2014 at 4:07 pm #46547

Yes I think that what you should do. For all you know he has forgotten, just call him up and let him know you are in town. All the best

teamscon
    Participant
    January 26, 2014 at 10:22 am #46559

Shoot him a txt saying “hey 🙂 This is xxx .. I really enjoyed hanging out with you, and was wondering if you’re still into tennis?”

Subtle way of maybe/maybe not asking him out. If hes into you .. He will quickly say yes and strike up a convo. TXT him when you think he has the best chance of not being busy. maybe 9pm .. either way def at night. Im a guy .. If you sent me that txt and I was into you .. I wouldn’t hesitate to jump on it.

Anonymous
    January 26, 2014 at 12:26 pm #46570

Those are good ideas

dt44
    Participant
    January 26, 2014 at 1:11 pm #46576

I suggest you try to arrange a get-together with him for tennis or a bike ride. Or perhaps meeting up for coffee if you’re both pressed for time. Then see where things go from there.

Drango
    Participant
    January 27, 2014 at 12:31 am #46591

Yeah guys generally are easy to read. Just show him you’re interested

socal84
    Participant
    January 27, 2014 at 1:43 am #46596

Honestly, sometimes you just have to take a risk. People change, but sometimes feelings stay the same. Hang out with him! That’s the only way to tell if he’s still into you.

Anonymous
    January 27, 2014 at 4:28 am #46603

I started hanging out with a family friend (he’s 23, im 20) over the summer. After going on a mission trip with our church, he asked me to hang out over a game of tennis. We played a few times over the summer and went for a bike ride. I then left to study abroad and we haven’t spoken since. This was 6 months ago. He recently moved to the town in which I go to school. I want to hang out again but feel like he isn’t interested at all.

yes i think she is not interested if she will be interested so she will call you and meet you best of luck 🙂