Is he interested?? Can't tell….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alicelucy90445
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 5:25 pm #88648

Before I start, please spare me the replies about “you’re overthinking”….I’m very aware of that . Ive gone on a date with a guy twice. He is very busy, and not glued to his phone or texting constantly. At the end of date #2 he asked what my schedule was like next week. I told him, and then two days later I got a text at 1:30 am saying “hello there.”, I answered him, but no reply. So two days went by and I texted him saying I hope he had a good weekend…still no reply. I can’t tell if he’s ignoring me, busy, uninterested etc. He goes on Instagram daily. Before our first date I noticed he would “like” other women’s pictures frequently (sexy pics and what not) but ever since our date he seems to have stopped which makes me think he’s still interested in me, but hasn’t liked any of my pics…(maybe he didn’t see them on his feed). So, with such little contact going on, how do I know if he’s still interested?? He looks at me adoringly when I’m with him…so I’m just confused??

morten
    Participant
    November 19, 2015 at 8:53 am #88722

It sounds like he’s not too interested at the moment. Yes I tend to other think these things too! I would try hard not to contact him and see what happens. I think he maybe just testing the waters and he could be dating other people. Maybe see if he contacts you, then send a casual but polite reply leaving the doors open for more contact. Don’t reply straight away though, I’m sure you’re aware guys like to think girls are busy and they like the chase. It’s hard but just keep busy..

zoey
    Participant
    November 20, 2015 at 12:04 am #88785

I would wait for a short amount of time, (less than a week) then contact him again. If still no reply, move on. I know how hard it is not to overthink but you should always be ready to walk away, much better than forcing something that will never be quite right.

topher25
    Participant
    November 20, 2015 at 10:48 pm #88839

If he’s not liking any one else’s photos, I would say that is a good sign. At least that’s something I do when I’m interested in a girl. I say just give him a few days, he probably needs time to think things through. Hope all the best for you!

jarrod_1111
    jarrod_1111
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 3:30 pm #88874

Yes definitely if he hasn’t liked other people’s photos