DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested in me?

Author
    Comments

• Kay027
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 11:39 pm #113121
    Is he interested in me?

Sooo…I have a co-worker that I think is cute (he found out I thought he was and he said I was also). Ever since he started working there everyone says we will be cute together. Sometimes I catch him staring at me. Does that mean that he thinks the same guys ? He is a little older than me and seems like a nice person if we do get a chance to speak. I don’t want everyone to be in our business and know whats going on. These past couple of weeks everyone has been trying to get us to hook up, but I want him to talk to me about that on his own. I feel like if he likes me, he should tell me because we’re both in college. I know it is bad to date someone you work with, but I believe I’m very mature and as long as I go about it the right way I’ll be okay. Should I address him about the situation or just keep ignoring it until he says something? If so, what should I say?

oStarZ
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 8:30 pm #113243

I would try to keep talking with him.

Anonymous
    October 6, 2016 at 6:37 pm #113486

I’m in a similar situation so sorry I can’t give more informative advice. Good luck anyway.

Anonymous1111
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 12:03 pm #113501

Just say hello and go from there.

SXTCA
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 10:35 pm #113512

Ask him to grab lunch some time, from there, ask him for his number.

Louis Richards
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 9:16 am #113490

I would try to keep talking with him.

October 10, 2016 at 9:17 am #113527

If you’re interested, ask him for coffee, somewhere away from work. See what its like.

ken
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 10:38 am #113609

He likes you

ken
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 10:39 am #113610

maybe

LA304
    Participant
    October 11, 2016 at 12:01 am #113719
    Reply To: Is he interested in me?

Be careful with the dating in the work place. The reason I say that is because if things do not work out it can become very uncomfortable. I dated before a co worker. We ended up getting married but ended up divorced. Now I cringe at the thoughts of him returning to our old job because seeing him every day would be very difficult. Just think of how it will feel later down the road.

109ball02
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 3:10 pm #114026

I dont see anything wrong with dating someone you met at work… as long as you dont plan to be working there long. For all the reasons you already know. Aside from that, no problem.

As far as this guy, for God sake.. dont ignore him. Guys are dense. Let him know you are into him. Flirt a bit. Hint that you would like to get together after work sometime and get to know him better, etc. Ya know, throw the guy a bone. He might tell you, or you could first. It doesnt really change much down the rd. Just break the ice or wait for him to. up to you.

As far as everyone at your work finding out, let them. Who cares. Why let anyoone get in the way of your happiness. It would be no different than your family or friends finding out, of course ppl will talk.. its work, gotta find crap to talk about.

Thats my two cents

artbabygirl2202
    Participant
    October 18, 2016 at 7:36 pm #114531

What about grabbing coffee together after work? Or have the lunchtime break together?