Is he interested in me??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested in me??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 3:10 am #147147
    Is he interested in me??

This is very complicated.. and I really hope somebody can give me some advice. Is he interested in me?

Most of the interaction is online. He’s an actor and given his occupation, I expect him to be protective/reserved. Alt. I don’t hv his no. yet, he has treated me exceptionally well. He doesn’t treat other fans as nice as me.

I cmt a lot on his posts and motivate him a lot. He would like my cmts and listen to the advice I give him. Even when I tease him, he wouldn’t get annoyed and plays along sometimes.

I’m pretty sure he knows I have feelings for him. Many ppl can tell.

But, one moment he seems to care a lot abt me, another moment he doesn’t seem to pay attention to me. He used to be very anxious about me, e.g. If I throw a temper tantrum, he would do things to make me happy, but now, he seems to be oblivious.. he doesn’t seem to care as much about me.

What is he thinking?? Is he interested in me? If so, is there a way to test out his true feelings??

rikatah
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm #148552

you say “fans”, do you mean you haven’t talked to this person individually? I am not sure how to tell if someone is interested based on general online interactions, if they’re personal online conversations, then maybe. I would look at whether they want to continue conversations with you, or if it’s mostly just a few comments here and there.

CamelBoy
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 11:45 pm #148561

Have you met him face to face? Sorry couldn’t quite work it out from the post!

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 7:50 pm #149259

Sorry for the late reply. He has private messaged me before but stopped for a few months. I’m suspecting that he can’t reply to private msgs now because his management won’t allow him. We unfortunately haven’t shared private conversations though.

Based on his online IG activity, he doesn’t comment a lot on other people’s posts. But, he has commented on my posts for numerous times when I tag him. He also likes my cmts a lot more than others’ cmts.

you say “fans”, do you mean you haven’t talked to this person individually? I am not sure how to tell if someone is interested based on general online interactions, if they’re personal online conversations, then maybe. I would look at whether they want to continue conversations with you, or if it’s mostly just a few comments here and there.

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    September 18, 2017 at 8:54 am #149261

So sometimes I make requests from him – I want to see such photo, I want you to open a live, etc. and most of the time he listens!! Initially, I thought it was a coincidence, but as it happened more and more, I know it isn’t.

I like to tease him and I consider that to be flirting. Fans can even tell I have a crush on him so I honestly think he knows that I like him. But, I don’t know why he won’t take the next step – respond to my private messages. He has done that before.

Sometimes when I tag him, he will like my post or cmt. He doesn’t do that as much for other people. However, recently, he hasn’t cmt/liked as much as he does before. Not sure if it’s because that he’s a celebrity though, he may be afraid the media/management will know(?). And his mom plays IG as well so I have no idea.

I have wondered is it because he finds me more and more annoying. But, it doesn’t seem like that, he still gives me a lot of attention and takes my advice. Im sure if I flirted

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    September 18, 2017 at 9:38 am #149269

Yeah he might be
    No one can tell
    But get to know him first OK

When you mean get to know him, how can I? I want to get his no. but I don’t know how.. as for meeting him personally, I def. want to but we’re miles apart so my plan is to get his no. (Or some way to contact him) and then work from there. Do you hv any advice for me?

icey95
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 6:49 pm #149620

The way i see it, trying to date an actor is dangerous as they know that they will be able to get anyone…ESPECIALLY if they have fans. If management are taking his phone away (who does that nowadays?) then that’s going to cause further complications in my opinion.

From what it seems like, he IS interested in you but perhaps, isn’t sure whether he wants to fully commit which is why he is sometimes commenting on your post and other times ghosting you?

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    September 20, 2017 at 3:33 pm #149776

The way i see it, trying to date an actor is dangerous as they know that they will be able to get anyone…ESPECIALLY if they have fans. If management are taking his phone away (who does that nowadays?) then that’s going to cause further complications in my opinion.

From what it seems like, he IS interested in you but perhaps, isn’t sure whether he wants to fully commit which is why he is sometimes commenting on your post and other times ghosting you?

I think he is interested in me as well. I always thought maybe it’s because I treat him well so he treats me well but he has done this for me for a considerable time period. Alt. he has turned very mysterious lately, I still have a feeling he is interested in me.

Just like right now, I commented to ask him if he’ll open live later and around 39 mins later, he opens live! I feel very confus