IS HE INTERESTED OR JUST BEING FRIENDLY?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 1:24 am #95991

I live in the same apartments as his grandma. He comes here everyday. I saw him with his friend in his car and when I got closer I saw him say something to his friend and as I got closer he looked down at his phone smiling/ grinning and his friend was staring at me? What does this mean? I’ve also seen him a out and he looked into my eyes about 6 seconds. We’ve had an argument and not talking now, because he’d make excuses to talk to me and helped me out with study materials when I didn’t ask him. I told him if a guy is interested shouldn’t beat around the bush and that he can’t have a gf to be interested in me(he’s with someone but Idk if it’s serious) and he told me almost a year ago that he was happy with her and he’s not interested in me. But he’s always around and always trying to steal glances and looks to see if he can see me, i also have a gut feeling he likes me?

youzoububing
    youzoububing
    Participant
    March 19, 2016 at 5:39 pm #96086

Your gut feeling isn’t wrong, but it sounds like he can’t make up his mind. If you get the chance again, you should politely make it clear to him that he should make up his mind or let it go.

fedpu
    Participant
    March 20, 2016 at 12:11 pm #96103

I am unsure