Is He Interested? Post-First Date Anxiety.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ted54321
    Participant
    August 25, 2015 at 6:35 pm #84767

I went on a date with a guy from Tinder a few days ago and it went amazing. For the first time in a while, I thought “hey I can actually see myself falling for this person.” I played it cool and let him text me first afterward. Our last text convo was awkward. He told me we should have a sleepover. I am not an expert but I know this is not an invitation for a romantic 2nd date. It’s lazy and it’s pretend intimacy. I was offended because I really like him and want to get to know him in a more conventional setting. I responded by saying I am not that kind of guy. He said he didn’t mean we would have sex, yet I am unconvinced. I think that since he lives an hour away in a big city I am afraid he is a player. I’m not the type to invite sex into the equation until the 2nd quarter, ya feel?

Anyways, any comments/advice? Am I lame? Am I crazy? Probably, but I appreciate your response!

pmax
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 1:54 am #85440

Well the romance and sex is probably a big part of why he wants you to sleep over but you can learn a lot from someone by talking with them in bed

lolawstepow
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 8:42 pm #85508

I don’t really think it’s a good sign if he is so direct about these type of things. Unfortunately, Tinder is 95% sex 5% relationship. except the 95% are smart enough to take different routes to get to their goals…. wait for him to initiate a normal date, and then do whatever you want. be in control, that’s what men really want.

Tom
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 7:13 pm #85601

I agree.

garfield82
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 8:37 pm #86778

I’m having similar problems just now. Sounds like he might be a player