Is He Into Me? (Interested in Guys Opinions Too!)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LuxeGirl
    Participant
    January 25, 2015 at 8:20 pm #71819

I feel incredibly stupid even asking but I’m going for it anyway… 😉 This guy is incredibly hard to read. He seems really cautious around me; I feel perhaps it’s a defense mechanism from getting too close to me. We definitely have a connection; both intellectual and an intense physical attraction. The other night he sent me a song he sang and played on his guitar; just a short clip of a romantic song. I loved it of course. But then the next day he was “liking” some other girl’s photos (innocent photos, i. e. no bikini shots or anything sexual in nature).

Am I reading too much into his “liking” her photos? I feel like he let down his guard in a big way by singing to me (he’s a pretty guarded person) and I made sure to let him know how appreciative I was… Am I just being too much of a girl here? lol

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  LuxeGirl.

Expat
    Participant
    January 26, 2015 at 2:23 am #71829

Liking other girl’s photos is completely harmless. If it’s something that bothers you, it could be something you could talk to him about, but not before you’re in a committed relationship. As it stands, the two of you aren’t in a relationship, and even if you were, liking people’s photos, even bikini shots, is perfectly normal. You might have some insecurities/jealousy issues to work through if it bothers you too much.

My advice is don’t overthink things. It sounds like things are going well with him sending you a song. If you start acting jealous and possessive you might chase him off completely.

sigrich
    Participant
    January 26, 2015 at 6:59 pm #71894

I think it’s harmless to like other pictures. If he’s sending you things, he probably likes you. I agree with the other poster. If you get jealous that easy it’s going to show if things move forward.

Anonymous
    January 26, 2015 at 8:07 pm #71900

Hi! Yes, you are reading too much into him liking other girls photos. This really means nothing and shouldnt be threatening.
    Try not to over think things… if he likes you, he will be sure to make it known to you! Best of luck 🙂

January 28, 2015 at 7:18 am #72023

just show ur interest talk to himabout his future plans …text him…make him feel speacial

godenver123
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 8:53 am #72029

Liking other girls’ photos means nothing. Wait for him to make a move and if he doesn’t that either means he’s too scared or not interested.

dreamer
    dreamer
    Participant
    February 1, 2015 at 7:10 am #72314

I agree with go denver.