Is he into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 9:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

al0324
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 7:53 am #135091
    Is he into me?

I met a guy from an online dating site about 6 weeks ago and we have met a total of 6 times now. We’ve had a few sleepovers which I was actually not planning, but he had me stay. When I’m with him he seems interested, but we do not talk when we are not together. It’s confusing because when we are together it almost seems like he is leaning towards a relationship with his comments.

Out of these 6 meetings, he has only initiated 2 of the times. Does this mean he is not interested if he is not initiating getting together with me?

Hiya
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 1:58 pm #135167

Either he is really shy or just wants someone for comfort. He knows that youll always be there, so he’ll always come. So, I dont think he is into you in a romantic way.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 6:21 pm #135355

to be more precise.. he may be into you in a romantic way, but not in a committed relatoinship way.
    OR
    he’s very shy and isn’t feeling confident enough to push forward with you (aka your signs need to be a bit stronger to him if you want to encourage him to move forward with you more).

hawaiianfresh21
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm #135358

Rebound. He probably just got out of a relationship.