Is he into me or am I wasting my time ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lolaHarmony
    Participant
    July 26, 2015 at 7:46 pm #83275

I recently got on a dating website because I was moving to Jersey . I started talking to this handsome guy who turned out to be very nice to talk to. We exchange numbers, talk every day even though it takes him about an hour to answer my text messages, I have always figured it was because he works long shifts during the day and get tired at night. He then asked me if I was excited to move to jersey and I said yes because it was the beginning of a new life. He said “that’s great and I wouldn’t mind Being a part of all this” it put a smile on my face but I didn’t want to get too excited because we have never met before.
    Few days later I told him I was coming to jersey to fix something with my university and we could meet at the same occasion. He said its a great idea and that would be nice. But few days after he said he wasn’t sure to see me anymore because he is very busy during the week and asked me to stay till the weekend because he will have free time by then. IS HE AVOIDING ME?

blaket81
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 12:44 pm #83507

Hi Lola, was this after you already met in person that he seems to be blowing you off? It could just be that he met someone else but rather than just tell you that he’s giving what he thinks is a white lie.

devvothegreat
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 5:13 pm #83516

You should try asking him straight out whether or not he’s interested. This way he will know you have sexual desire for him, as well as finding out whether or not he really is interested.

drumlegend
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 1:08 am #83640

He is still offering to see you at the weekend. See if you can get a fixed date on one of them days. If he won’t do that then I wouldn’t bother waiting around.

xspiderbait
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 11:37 pm #83681

He’s flirting, but texting has ruined the art of love. Contact is important. If he isn’t physical trying to see you it isn’t worth it

lodvg
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 2:25 am #83757

If he really was interested he would make some time to see you.

abhishek28
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 10:29 am #83762

their is nothing like that lola…..just try to spend some time with each other and everything wil be fine after few days…

Xeelvie
    Xeelvie
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 8:20 am #83722

Dear Lolaharmony,

Actions speak louder than words. so if the guy say something and his actions don’t reflect that, I am afraid you could say NEXT!