Is he leading me on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he leading me on?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DatingLife27
    Participant
    December 20, 2016 at 3:02 pm #120749
    Is he leading me on?

I met this guy “Nathan” while I was in Europe traveling and he happened to live in the states as well.
    We had two amazing nights together and when I returned I never thought I’d hear from him again.
    We lived in different states but only about a 3 hour flight from each other.
    To my surprise he wanted to see me again so we ended up meeting up in the states and have continued doing this about once or twice a month for the last 7 months. Taking hiking trips together in Seattle and eventually going to Thailand together for two weeks.
    We are both sleeping with other people as we are not sure how to manage a long distance relationship, and he is a few years younger than me (25) and I’m (28) so he still has a lot of life to live out dating wise and figuring himself out.
    We had an amazing time in Thailand, but now that we are back he has been texting less and not calling like he used to. Should I chalk it up to it being over, him playing the field or feeling confused or leading me on?

DatingLife27
    Participant
    December 20, 2016 at 3:05 pm #120751

…His texts are also passive aggressive. After not hearing from him for 2 days he will send a text, “Hey cutie, thinking about you”. I didn’t respond until about 5 hours later when I had a free moment and he texted, “Or nah” because it took too long for me to respond even though I hadn’t heard back from him for days regarding my text?

josephddiazz
    Participant
    December 20, 2016 at 3:28 pm #120755

What was his last text to you, if you dont mind me asking.

DatingLife27
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 9:12 am #120773

…His texts are also passive aggressive. After not hearing from him for 2 days he will send a text, “Hey cutie, thinking about you”. I didn’t respond until about 5 hours later when I had a free moment and he texted, “Or nah” because it took too long for me to respond even though I hadn’t heard back from him for days regarding my text?

He then tried calling tonight but I heard a girl in his uber and he said he’d call me right back and never did. Not sure if he’s just trying to make me think he’s preoccupied like on a sociopath level or not. haha

DatingLife27
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 9:13 am #120774

He also called tonight and was busy talking with some girl in his uber the whole time then said he will call me back and never did? Pretty sure he is either making me feel jealous or seem like he is really wanted by a lot of different women…on like a sociopath level. what are your thoughts?