Is he mad or is it over?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he mad or is it over?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gijeanie
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 3:19 pm #106818
    Is he mad or is it over?

We know each other for two years and have been friends. We didn’t talk for a year because he relocated. I always had a huge crush on him and he knew that. We reconnected a few months ago after his relationship ended. We have been texting and flirting for like 3 months. He would text me in the middle of my dates when he saw me going out on Facebook. I finally asked him out. He admitted he liked me and would love to see where this went. We spent the whole weekend together. It was a little awkward. He seemed half scared of me. He was just coming out of relationship. I asked him what the deal was. He said he didn’t want to rush things. It came out a little rude over text. I didn’t respond. In truth I got scared because I really care for the guy and I made the horrible mistake of running and not responding to that text. I even unfriended him. But in truth is because I was scared it was not going to work out and I would get hurt. I came back a week later. I apologized and told him what happe

gijeanie
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm #106819

He lied and said he went back to his ex and to leave him alone. I know he’s not back with her for a fact. He blocked me on facebook and unfireinded are mutual friend right after I contacted him. I then sent a text fully apologizing and accepting all responsibility. It was lengthy. He did not block my number but he has not responded.

He is a sensitive guy and I had to iniciate flirting and asking him out because he was acared and awkward. But I do like him. It sucks because we were really good friends. We never actually defined who we were or what we were.

I know this is all my fault and I am not going to sugar coat it. Did he say and do these things out of anger and will he never forgive me? Is it completely over whatever it was? Do I just need to wait and see if he comes around.

Winry
    Winry
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 7:03 pm #106826

I think you need to just forget about it and move on. It sounds like things have gotten too complicated to sort out.