Is he possibly interested or is it just about sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jane016
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 7:31 pm #148048

i met a guy through mutual friends about 3 weeks ago, everyone I asked about him all said the same thing, he’s one of the best guys they know. We have talked everyday through text since the day we met. Equal initiating. we’ve hung out twice, the last time we did hook up. I’m 31, he’s 24, so I’m an adult and it’s what I wanted to do even tho some would say it was “too soon”. He cuddled me, and not in a rip my clothes off way, continually held my hand, would caress my face, run his fingers up and down my arm, gave me light kisses (all of these things were done before AND after sex). It was at his house and he didn’t rush me out after, it was me who ended up saying when I had to head home which was like 1-2 hours after. He’s actions towards me haven’t changed since the hook up, but I’m just an over analyzer and worrier. I can only fit so much here so if anyone needs more info I can reply with more but do guys do the things mentioned above if they are ONLY in it for sex?

daisy2332
    daisy2332
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 1:33 pm #148071

you guys had sex only once?

ka07075
    ka07075
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 9:49 pm #148079

It’s so hard to tell any more. Have you two talked about “being offical?”

jane016
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am #148072

Well now twice because I hung out with him last night

jane016
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 9:07 am #148073

you guys had sex only once?

Well now twice because we hung out again last night

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 9:14 am #148108

I would do it mostly for sex, if the girl was average and below average looking.

With an attractive woman, I would wait more.

daisy2332
    daisy2332
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 2:48 am #148408

what did you guys do before sex? Does he call you only whenever he want to have sex with you? I mean is he interested in your daily life? what do you do in general? Do you spend time together outside of bedroom? if so, then how? please, describe.