is he really committed to me as he has said?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 6:33 am #129534

We got to know each other online last September when I travelled to his city but never met. We did not talk with each other quite often till one day he travelled to my country, but still we did not meet. Now we are 7 hours apart and we both know we are committed to each other. Or at least, he said he had good feeling towards me and invited me to travel to his city again and have separate room for me. He never talks about sex with me. So I think he is not playboy. And he is also honest to some point as far as I know. I also would like to travel with him.
    We have texts to each other every day and feels good. But what I think is bizarre is that he usually texts me around 16 when he will probably finish his work and I go to bed. But in order to chat with him, I have to sleep to sleep half an hour later which makes my routine a bit disordered. Sometimes, he will text me after he finish his work at around 18 when I fall asleep.

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 6:34 am #129535

Usually I will text him to say I sleep now and wish him have a good day.
    But sometimes, I am just a little angry, why he does not text me early for I really have to sleep before 23:00 coz of my sickness and I have told him about my sickness. I have suggested him to text me after he gets up just to say hello to show care but he said he just have 30 minutes to get up and get ready to drive to work. But I think just to say hello does not take too much time. Right? I also suggested him to text me during his lunch time, coz I do not want to disturb his work, for some days he did that. But later, back to normal again. So I am just doubt his care for me. Or is he really committed to me as he has said?
    Sometimes, if I do not text him before I sleep, of course I do that on purpose. He would text me 1 hour later and when I wake up in dawn when he just finishes dinner, I will reply him and we have good time chatting. But you know, sleep time for me again.

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129537

In order to talk with him, I have to sacrifice my sleep time again, which will make me tired for the next day.
    So it looks he is not considerate or cares about me, right? Coz he just talks with me when it is convenient for him but not me. So is he really committed to me as he has said? We plan to travel together at the end of this year, and during these months maybe we will never meet.
    I have planned to go to meet him in his city again but failed because of visa problem. So I asked him to come to my city to visit me. But he said he was just unsure and gives vague reply. If that is the case, we have to wait till the end of this year for first meet. So I doubts his commitment to me again. What shall I do? To continue this commitment or keep an eye on other guys?

REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE. THX SO MUCH.

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129536

In order to talk with him, I have to sacrifice my sleep time again, which will make me tired for the next day.
    So it looks he is not considerate or cares about me, right? Coz he just talks with me when it is convenient for him but not me. So is he really committed to me as he has said? We plan to travel together at the end of this year, and during these months maybe we will never meet.
    I have planned to go to meet him in his city again but failed because of visa problem. So I asked him to come to my city to visit me. But he said he was just unsure and gives vague reply. If that is the case, we have to wait till the end of this year for first meet. So I doubts his commitment to me again. What shall I do? To continue this commitment or keep an eye on other guys?
    THX SO MUCH! REALLY NEED YOU HELP!

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129538

THX SO MUCH! REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129539

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129541

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 8:59 am #129540

faraway
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 9:00 am #129543

. In order to talk with him, I have to sacrifice my sleep time again, which will make me tired for the next day.