Is he shy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he shy?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

arianna90
    Participant
    December 11, 2015 at 5:01 am #89944
    Is he shy?

Hello. Last week me and my friend went to a bar. I saw a guy and I decided to stare at him (not in a creepy way) to get his attention. It’s not like me to do such things. In fact it was the first time to do so. He was looking at me too and did nothing. Anyway i went back on Sunday and it turns out he was the bartender at this bar. My friend suggested to stare at him again and so I did.He was looking at me when he was not busy. At a moment that the bar was not too crowdy he went out of the bar and started wandering around us. My friend went to the toilet and he came next to me. When I turned my head to look at him he nervously turned away. My friend (who is experienced) is convinced that he likes me. Is he shy? What should I do? Thank you in advance.

ironmaiden
    Participant
    December 12, 2015 at 8:57 pm #89990

It could because he’s a shy guy but I think he can’t flirt cause he work at that bar. He can get fire if he flirt with a customer. Go talk to him and ask him if you can met in other place. You will have your answer.

Anonymous
    December 13, 2015 at 6:48 am #89992

Never such a situation never encountered

newtothegame
    Participant
    December 13, 2015 at 11:34 am #89999

As a guy, i can say that he’s probably shy. He’s trying to see if he can get any attention out of you, to judge your interest in him. If you trying starting a convo you’ll have your answer

Vector
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 9:53 am #90207

Interesting question. My immediate impression is that he’s shy, but generally speaking shyness isn’t a quality I’ve seen in a lot of bartenders. It’s either that or what ironmaiden suggested.

lauren52398
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 8:25 pm #90237

definitely just a shy guy

kaustavsinha
    kaustavsinha
    Participant
    December 18, 2015 at 9:36 am #90250

I am a very shy guy myself! But, I am very open in the internet world lol! I feel that, if you like him, you must approach him! Somehow convince him. Maybe, you can pay the bill directly to him, and in the menu bill, you can give your contact details or so; might be risky, but worth trying! Lol! Take care.