Is he still interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he still interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Angel3112
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 11:08 am #118857
    Is he still interested?

So I’m on a dating app, which has its perks and downfalls. This guy started to message me last Tuesday and we talked all day until the end of Wednesday. The conversation was a breath of fresh air and I really enjoyed our texts back and forth. Thursday, I sent him a “Happy Thanksgiving!” text message. No reply. Didn’t think much about it. Friday, I texted him later in the morning telling him to have a good weekend and I was excited to meet him on Sunday. He replied back several hours later stating he’s been crazy busy, and some family issues came up. He asked to make a rain check for the following weekend. I sent him a text that following Monday that I hope everything was okay with his family and he isn’t too crazy busy at work after the holiday. No reply, yet again. I go onto the dating app and out of curiosity, I check out his profile to find that he added some updated photos so he’s definitely active on there. I haven’t texted him since. What should I do? Count my losses and move on? Help!

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Angel3112.

axlsalvator
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 3:55 pm #118914

It really shows Lack of Interest i think you should move on!
    It happened to me a lot in old times like this,i would have a Blast with a girl in the convo,the other day i pm her she barely answers!
    He is flaking basically i would say accept your lose and move on,it’s just the start so you wont be losing anything anyways.

Sixxychick
    Participant
    December 3, 2016 at 3:52 pm #118979

Maybe he has been busy with the holidays and all,but with that being said, I wouldn’t contact him again. See if he comes to you.

jimmysivan
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 4:22 am #118985

For your own sake, you should move on, there’s plenty of fish out there so to speak.

aoe67
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 3:40 pm #118990

Move on, especially since he has been active.

Lostsoul
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 4:05 pm #118992

If he was truly interested he would message you instead of uploading photos which to me also says he’s still looking.

Confused123
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 2:21 am #119015

I think stop making the effort and wait and see if he contacts you. Dont stress too much about it and if he messages you he messages you!

matt
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 11:47 pm #119181

I’m not sure

nsssk11
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 11:22 am #119222

Dating apps like Tinder is a numbers game. You will talk to hundreds of people but only really meet one. If I wasted my time with everyone who ignored me, I wouldn’t have any success on that app. ( I am a guy so it may be different). Sometimes I stop talking to all girls on the app for months, I just like the attention.

fuzzylogic
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 1:49 pm #119258
    Reply To: Is he still interested?

yes

Valeitaly
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 12:31 pm #119793

Move on because he is not Giving you good signals and since he doesn’t answer back he is not even letting you a chance. …I am sorry

izziebusy
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 12:50 pm #119800

I agree, stop making the effort and let him come to you. Men unfortunately like women who are hard to get, 90% of the time.

Anonymous
    December 13, 2016 at 1:01 am #119901

I consider end getting the force and remain and see if he talks you. Don’t emphasize too serious about it and if he advises you he messages you!

Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 10:40 pm #120052

I would play it cool. Ignore him for 2 weeks and text him a little ‘Hey’. If he doesn’t respond move on with your life. Plenty of guys out there.

escaped.light
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 5:26 pm #120192

Unfortunately I’d say he’s not interested. At least not to the level you are interested, and it might be good to step back, unless there’s something super special there that’s worth fighting to get…

1 2