Is he still interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Vicky
    Participant
    July 31, 2015 at 5:03 pm #83468

I got to know this guy from online dating site. First date, we went hiking for 3 hours. I felt some chemist going on after that he asked me to coming in his house for water but I did not want that at the first time. He sometimes texted me and I texted him back. When we met for the 3rd time, we ate ice cream together and we kissed. At 4th time date, he invited me to his house for homemade Margarita so I went there and had sex but it was not so great (there was a reason). After this, I was worrying about he just wanted to have sex with me. But he never invites me to his place. we have met 3 times more but at restaurants. I never contact him first. He always texts me first but I end up initiating to meet up. He never refuse. But always say he is busy ( He is busy that is true) and sometimes I see him on the dating site at night.
    Is he still interested in me? or what?

vrj
    Participant
    August 5, 2015 at 9:28 pm #83636

i guess you made a wrong choice of giving something for a righteous man but better luck next time and just wait for the righteous man to came i will pray for your healing because i know how is feels ^_^

drumlegend
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 1:05 am #83638

Sounds like he is not worth it and you should move on

yummycheese
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 3:44 pm #83663

Agreed with the other posts. He doesn’t seem like he’s worth it. Too much hassle for you and you should probably move on and eventually find someone far better.

xspiderbait
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 11:33 pm #83679

If he wants you, he will let you know. Do not let him use you as a fall back.

Dylan9301
    Participant
    August 12, 2015 at 8:16 pm #83990

Sounds like he is still interested. You should ask him. Hes taken you out 3 times since then and still texts you first. Hes prol on the dating site because he thinks your not the interested. If you like him them don’t throw it away, just be careful.

atik.daf15
    atik.daf15
    Participant
    August 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm #84013

may be

oviman
    oviman
    Participant
    August 13, 2015 at 5:30 pm #84041

No..May be he wanted to use you..

jadefox
    jadefox
    Participant
    August 14, 2015 at 4:49 am #84056

Oh girl! When I read the third sentence “I felt some chemist going on after that he asked me to coming in his house for water but I did not want that at the first time”, i t just came into my mind in an instant that he just only want to hook up with you. A serious guy or gentleman would not invite a woman in his house on your first date. And as what you said, you had sex on your 4th meet up. So, my advice is don’t waste your time with that guy anymore. Also, you’re still seeing him online in the dating site where you’ve met, that means he’s not worth it or not serious with you. Hope you can find the right guy for you soon.. Best wishes! 🙂