Is he still into me ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he still into me ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mi314
    Participant
    October 14, 2014 at 3:43 am #65859
    Is he still into me ?

We were best friends since school, we dated for few months but all of a sudden he wants us to be normal friends because of my parents. So my parents don’t want me to be in a relationship but this guy told me that eventhought we won’t be in a relationship till u finish your studies I won’t leave your side.
    So y did he act like this ? If he really loves me shouldn’t he stay like he was as dating !!!
    No more baby I miss you or best talks till 4 am …
    What should I do ? This is the big question !!!!

Anonymous
    October 14, 2014 at 8:06 am #65862

You need to have a conversation with him about the whys. It may not just be the parents. If it is you need to level with him and tell him that more than your parents you have to live with the relationships you have. As long as they are not abusive (my ex-fiances parents were) and he is respectful and stands by you they’ll come around. But it may be that there is something else going on that has nothing to do with your parents, even something he hasn’t identified yet.

You also need to understand that if he doesn’t want a relationship with you, then that is not something you want to stay in.
    You deserve someone who wants you.

Either way you need to have a conversation with him and work on getting real clear on whats going on.

mi314
    Participant
    October 14, 2014 at 3:14 pm #65928

Well he told me something happened with him before and he is not willing to telk me because it’s a major secret and if he would tell me about it I could leave him. So obviously something in the past happened like our situation that he is taking aware of !

atearfilledgrey
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 1:49 pm #66021

I think if he loves u he will stay. Just like that saying if u let something go and it comes back it’s ment to be! 🙂

mi314
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 2:53 pm #66031

Yes you are right ! Thank you

poppy1996
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 11:57 am #66156

If he wasn’t interested,he wouldn’t be saying he’d wait for you. And i think its great he respect your parents. Just don’t worry too much.

mi314
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 5:47 pm #66160

I won’t be worrying anymore ..

Anonymous
    October 18, 2014 at 8:52 pm #66161

hmmm

mi314
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 9:38 am #66233

:/