DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he still into me?

Author
    Comments

• Jeje977
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 4:42 pm #117957
    Is he still into me?

So september 7th I met a guy from France on Skout. He’s 20 y/o, and I’m now 19 (18 when we met, and I’m from Québec btw). We started talking, and he told me that he had feelings for me, and that’s when I realized I had some for him as well. We would talk a lot on kik, snapchat, and we would even call each other on viber and watch movies together. He would call me names such as “habibi, hayati and omri” (he’s arabic), and I would call him “my love”. He told me that he loved me, many times and tell me that he misses me too much. However, after 2 months, he had trouble with his internet connexion, and slowly we stopped talking. I send him a letter (which he knows about and still waiting for it), and wrote him many times because I felt very sad and anxious. After I while, he wrote to me saying he had personal problems, and finally told me that I was depressed and didn’t want to live. We talked a bit, and I told him that I was actually planning to go see him in France this February, and he told me that he wanted to visit me in..

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jeje977.

Jeje977
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 4:47 pm #117958

..Canada. I stopped worrying and being sad because he wasn’t answering me. At first I thought he didn’t want me. Now I understand though that he’s not well, and that was why he stopped talking to me. But again, I can see his snapchats point changing, and he’s active on Facebook as well, but still doesn’t answer me.

Is he ignoring me? Did he say that he wanted to kill himself because he wanted to stop talking to me? Does he not accept his bisexuality? Or is this all true, and can the distance between us be one of his problems?

I really need help, I feel like I’ve become a crazy stalker. Because of him I started having anxiety attacks.

What do you think of the situation? Do you believe he still in to me? I mean he did tell me that he misses me too much…

Thank you for your help!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jeje977.
    ieatdemons
    ieatdemons
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 5:23 pm #117961

I think you should move on

Jeje977
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 7:34 am #117964

That’s what I try to do, I want to, but for some reason I can’t :@

shaw116
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 7:34 am #117968