Is he truly interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nicegirl
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 12:16 am #89037

I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now. I am a quiet girl and it takes a long time for me to be myself around anyone. The more time I spend with him the easier it is getting. We have slept together and we usually would have sex every other time we saw each other, it was not every night we spent together. I always end up staying the night and in the past 2 weeks I have spent 3 nights with him and those were dragged out and he is a cuddler but he has not tried to sleep with me. Before I leave he always tells me to get ahold of him. He is genuinely a good guy. He hold the door open, gives me his coat, will buy me my drinks if we go out and is always making sure I am comfortable. Its hard for me to talk to him about anything personal we haven’t really gotten to that point. He doesn’t ask a lot of questions and still does not know a lot about me. I have a hard time opening up and just talking about myself. I really don’t know if this is going anywhere.

nicegirl
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 12:24 am #89038

I’m also wondering why he hasn’t tried to sleep with me as usual like he normally would.

Louie97
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:30 pm #89054

Hmmm I smell trouble. If he was genuinely and while heartfelt interested in you he would want to know everything about you from your favorite colour and back. I can empathize you you on being quiet and finding it hard to open up to people, but that still doesn’t give him an excuse to not get to know you, he should more or less be yearning to commit with you on a personal level and bring you out of your she’ll,like a ral gentleman should. Sorry to break it to you but I firmly believe he is just using you for sexual favours and may be involved with someone else and only coming to you when the other girl is unavailable. You are too worthy and precious for that treatment girl! You are a prize! So try to get over him and exit this toxic relationship. All the best dear

ugogirls
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 8:04 am #89068

It seems like he is in it just for sex. Maybe try and open up and create a friendship with him before you get into bed with him more

steph1935
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 9:10 am #89071

Try going out on a real date and get to know each other ,get a clear view of what your relationship is, maybe he is a good guy and things work out .

Sofia_Bulgaria
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 1:33 am #89159

I understand what it’s like to be shy (believe me!) and how hard it is to bring up personal & relationship stuff — but I think you should bite the bullet and talk to him about where you guys stand. Have you made it clear to him that you like him and that you want to pursue a relationship? He might be nervous to talk about it as much as you are. Maybe he’ll be relieved if you bring it up? Either way, at least you’ll have a better idea about what he’s thinking and how he feels.

steph1989
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 1:47 am #89162

Communication is key. Try and be open with him and tell you how you feel, turns out he might feel the same way.

Morgan11
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 4:47 pm #89206

Communication is key for sure

idrisboy
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 5:55 pm #89218

Seems like he just wants to have sex.

cal2005
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 12:48 am #89221
    Reply To: Is he truly interested in me?

I think he dose like you I mean if he’s only there for the sex he soul be trying to have sex with you maybe he can tell you are not comfortable talking about personal stuff and he respects how you feel and he could be wondering himself if your really into him or what exactly your looking for