Is he trying to get rid of me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Artemisia
    Artemisia
    Participant
    August 17, 2017 at 2:54 pm #145908

I met this guy I really hit it off with. I just met him out of the blue, in a bookstore. We got talking and we ended up talking for hours right there and then. He cajoled me into going out for a coffee with him. It was amazing. He asked for my number, we texted back and forth, and he asked me to let him know when I’m next free. I told him Saturday. He texted back immediately “that should be great. What sort of time do you have in mind?” I replied that I’m free on that day from 2pm. That was Tuesday. Since then he’s not been in touch.

Is he just pretending to be interested in me? (I’m kinda insecure).

ladygirl
    ladygirl
    Participant
    August 17, 2017 at 4:48 pm #145949

Maybe he has been busy!

fayew
    fayew
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 6:50 am #145984

I think…it is better to stop waiting.

Anonymous
    August 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm #146138

Maybe he has been busy!

taylorb111
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 12:51 pm #146652

I would think he’s probably just busy.. I wouldn’t reach out again and just see if he gets back to you. He sounded like he was interested before all of this.

badlucklove
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 2:14 pm #146670

If he wants to talk he will contact you, no response is sometimes an answer. 🙁 best of luck

Forumgirl91
    Forumgirl91
    Participant
    August 26, 2017 at 4:23 am #147120

look, no offense but you came across a bit too excited for a stranger…maybe he lost interest, but he may still come around…

Morninghugs
    Morninghugs
    Participant
    August 28, 2017 at 9:56 am #147137

hi…he seemed very interested in you and you gave him no reason to ignore you…I say text him again and ask him if he is ok….he could be very sick, maybe even in the hospital…there could have been a family emergency…there are a number of reasons he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth….but…you need to text him and ask him if he is ok first…

zoniet
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 11:52 am #147571

yea he seems busy!

Jed
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 4:15 am #147706
    Reply To: Is he trying to get rid of me?

Maybe he is a bit scared, or might have another girl on the side.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 7:31 am #147708

I met this guy I really hit it off with. I just met him out of the blue, in a bookstore. We got talking and we ended up talking for hours right there and then. He cajoled me into going out for a coffee with him. It was amazing. He asked for my number, we texted back and forth, and he asked me to let him know when I’m next free. I told him Saturday. He texted back immediately “that should be great. What sort of time do you have in mind?” I replied that I’m free on that day from 2pm. That was Tuesday. Since then he’s not been in touch.

Is he just pretending to be interested in me? (I’m kinda insecure).

Hmmm…strange one. If you meet any guys in the meantime you like, go out with them. Don’t hang around for this dude.

luckyaz
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 3:47 pm #147820

i think maybe the guy can not meet up with your social status, in other words maybe the guy is broke and thinks he cannot afford to take care of you

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 6, 2017 at 8:46 am #148114

We guys arent lazy or too busy to meet women..