Is he uninterested now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he uninterested now?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

daringlydating
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 9:42 pm #94950
    Is he uninterested now?

There is this guy that I had been texting for awhile. We had gone on a couple of dates, which all went well, so we were somewhat “dating.” Things have been weird lately, so I asked him. He said he didn’t know what he wanted and he needed to figure stuff out, so he didn’t know what we were doing anymore. After that conversation, we ignored the topic and started talking like normal for a couple of days. Now he hasn’t responded. He usually texts all the time, even multiple times if he hasn’t heard from me, so this is out of character. I really like this guy, and I don’t want to lose what I might have had with him or even lose him as a friend. What should I make of this? Should I text him back, or should I take this as he wants space? And if he says he needs to it figure out, does that mean he isn’t interested in me because if he was interested, he would know? I’m sorry about all the questions. This has been on my mind lately, and I would appreciate any input! Thank you!

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 10:47 am #94967

Sorry to say it but he’s saying he isn’t interested :/ find someone else .. Easy for women lol

firefall2
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 3:11 pm #94976

Perhaps there someone else and he doesnt what to do.if a guy really likes he will buy u things for no reason just cause .dont be afraid just to flat out ask him . Good luck.

hellogent
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 6:36 pm #95006

Not interested. Good luck.

dodsferd
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 12:10 am #95056

I think he s trying to avoid you not because there is something wrong about you, but because he might not be feeling anything out of this and trust me you want to be in a relationship where both of you feel it and want it!!!!

lost1003
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 3:11 am #95098

How long have you know him or have been somewhat dating as you said? How long has it been since he’s responded? If a guy wants to be there, he will be there. Some guys do get overwhelmed with uncertainty and pull back. If he’s no longer responding then I wouldn’t try harder. I’m sure it has nothing to do with you. Worse thing to do is try harder….that only pushes a guys away. Unfortunately, best thing to do is let him be and live your life. I know it’s disappointing, but you have to take care of you first.

louy65
    Participant
    March 9, 2016 at 9:55 pm #95323

I’ve been in this kind of situation, Its not worth the time and pain, you guys can still be friends not its not worth it.

californiagirl855
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 3:08 am #95349

I would definitely say give him some space. In that space, he will either figure out that he likes you and wants to keep seeing you, or that he doesn’t. Either way, it’s a win for you because YOU will figure things out too, and not waste your time. You wouldn’t really want to be with someone who isn’t totally gaga for you, right? Well, just continue being your cool & genuine self, and if he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t. I promise that someone else equally great (usually better!) will. Men can be confused/confusing, so giving them space to figure things out, if that’s what they want, is a good thing. Men don’t generally let someone go if they truly want them. I know that might be hard to hear, but frankly it’s a great thing for you because, like I said before, either you’ll know he’s into you, or he’s not, and won’t waste any more time. You can definitely still keep your friendship with him, but perhaps in the very near future, if not today. Good luck!

heavensent1108
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 10:06 am #95378

Give me space and move on and find other people! If he comes around then the ball is in your court! It seems like he’s not interested!

rjdan
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 1:42 pm #95403
    Reply To: Is he uninterested now?

You’ve been talking to him; he’s told you what he likes, find a local thing he likes, ask him to go, make it implicit it’s a date ?