Is it 100% over?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it 100% over?

Author
    Comments
  • July 30, 2016 at 12:35 pm #106971
    Is it 100% over?

Need some advice please… just anything would be appreciated. So I’ve been seeing this girl I met through mutual friends. Unfortunately her college is about 3.5 hours from mine. We see each other at least a few times a month and I’ve know her for about 6 months… we started having sex about a month after meeting, despite hooking up just not going all the way a few times prior.

We used to make plans to see each other as often as possible and had a great time every time we hung out. We had sex every time we were together. I guess it was a FWB type situation or maybe just a fling, IDK. But I think we both wanted more. I don’t think I vocalized this and honestly I’m bad at having conversations like that.

She introduced me to her family. She asked me drunkenly over the phone once if had had sex with another girl (she saw an FB pic of me with a friend I hadn’t hooked up with). She was like not that you’re not allowed to, but it would hurt me if you had sex with another girl… I said

Gina71
    Participant
    July 31, 2016 at 4:44 pm #106985

It’s difficult to know what she’s thinking, and this is sooooo frustrating!! After 6 months, I believe it’s fair and reasonable to have a conversation about it.

Awillsb
    Participant
    August 1, 2016 at 11:23 pm #107113

I don’t think it’s 100% over. Every relationship goes through their wars or whatever, but after that they’re stronger than ever:).

Nergal95
    Participant
    August 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm #107286

You should talk to her about all this, just as you told here. Don’t be afraid of losing her or anything. Because you are gonna regret it if you don’t, trust me.

zbot1234
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 12:09 am #107297

I agree with nergal95

ghostiemary
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 2:08 am #107593

yes you should sit her down for coffee or something and just talk.

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 8:44 am #107590

Talk to her.