Is it a date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it a date?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    April 13, 2016 at 1:41 am #97652
    Is it a date?

EC: I didn’t know you were in the army. My dad was too! Your husband was seriously a stupid idiot for doing that to you. He mentioned if I am anywhere alone in his area, to just message him and he will be there.
    I got up the courage to walk over to the bankers desk in which I sent him to for some financial consulting, and bluntly asked if he wanted to grab lunch on Thursday since his shirt should be here by then.
    He said yes.
    That following night I said this to him on Twitter:
    Me: I hope this morning I wasn’t too forward. That isn’t common for me.
    EC: Good morning ! Forward ? For wanting to grab a snack at lunch ? Doesn’t seem weird. Getting to know new people and such is always fun!

Is it a date? or just a casual lunch with a friend? My co-workers say he is gay because he is nice, can cook, has amazing hair, works out, owns a gym, plays chess, and never mentions dating…ever.

whatisthismagic
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 10:30 am #97668

Sounds like he’s taken it in a causal sort of way!

Anonymous
    April 14, 2016 at 12:28 am #97733

Me: You are just a very interesting person. I mean, your a body builder AND you play chess? How awesome is that. Not to mention you like to cook? Really? Please don’t say you are a vegan too. (a vegan and can cook is impossible)
    EC: Lol it really throws people off “chess and weight lifter / bodybuilding lol
    ME: Kind of threw me off. Haha.
    EC: Yes I like to cook . How else would one eat 🙂 ? Umm I was vegan … And fallow some of the ideas lol but it was more of a challenge then a permit life style. And vegans can cook. Just … Have to be creative 🙂
    ME: Haha. You were vegan? You literally checked off everything on my list of Impossible things for a man to do. How are you not married? Haha
    EC: Haha , well owning a business means =work a lot . Like I’m leaving work now . And headed home . But will be back at work at 0600. Not a normal day but a long one
    ME: My goodness. And you somehow have time to go to lunch with me on Thursday?
    EC: I’m also part wizard! I make time 😂😂 haha

Anonymous
    April 14, 2016 at 9:03 am #97734

ME: Haha. And here come the jokes! Lol. I’m glad you are “making time” for lunch. So you are a body builder, chess teacher, gym owner, Seattle lover, former vegan AND part wizard. Pretty epic! What’s the curve ball? Part wizard by day, ninja turtle by night?

I really do not know how I should take this with him. EC is probably the most amazing man I have ever met. Being blunt, asking if this is a date is awkward since I asked him to lunch.

wilian
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 11:06 am #98802

sounds like a date…Go for it and good luck