Is it a good idea to spontaneously drop by her place with food and a movie?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cartmanthewizard
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 5:09 am #95501

I have gone to class with a girl for 1,5 years and a couple of days ago I went over to her place to help her with some homework, I kinda just spontaneously called her and dropped by her place (she lives alone). About a week later I asked her if she wanted to hang out, but she had plans for the whole weekend. Im pretty sure she isn’t doing anything this evening, considering that it is school tomorrow) so I was wondering if it would be a good idea to just drop by with some food and a movie, or is that creepy? Should I perhaps call her a bit earlier and make plans?

Just to clarify: we do know each other quite well. She is one of the most attractive girls in school (which is the reason for why I think I have to be spontaneous) and I am also among the most attractive boys in school. Im 17 and she is 18.

Pubs
    Pubs
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm #95526

I’d say give her a call or text before hand with your plans, cause you never know what she could be up too or even home for that matter