Is it a sign and is she interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

herkamer63
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 9:33 am #119547

I met a girl back in September. Around that time I was interested in another, but I found out that day she was dating someone else. So I went downtown to try out a bar I had never been to before because I wanted to get my mind off this girl. That’s where I met this new girl.The 2nd time was the girl I was previously interested in was officially hooked up with this guy she was dating and wanted him to meet everyone at this bar. She did, and that’s when I met the same girl. The 3rd time, with the previous girl in mind, I went to that same bar on my own this time and there she was again, this time with friends. She invited me over and got to know her better. She does work at that bar, but wasn’t working that night (her full time job is at the hospital here in town). I did ask her out one night, but she did say she was “kind of” dating someone, but I ended up with her phone number after I asked. We do talk when’s working. but I don’t request her. She comes up and talks to me. Interested?

herkamer63
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 9:43 am #119550

She is also getting her nursing degree while working at the hospital with insurance. I work in the health field as well, so we have a mutual understanding of each others jobs. I did find out she was not lying because of some changes at the hospital she mentioned and someone a few day later who’s a nurse over there mentioned those same changes. We also have the same interests like football, baseball, pool, and the walking dead (love that show). She is also loves to shoot pool with a pool team. She gave me her work schedule for both the hospital, along with the time she works, and the bar, which is only on weekends. The only thing I don’t know is if she’s still dating this other guy. From what I gathered from her coworker, and I don’t know for sure, was this guy not a good person, but this girl was down to earth, and I can attest to that. I want to take it slow, but I’m just afraid and shy to ask her out again. Her coworker said she wants to help me out. Good or bad sign she’s interested

herkamer63
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 9:19 am #119555

One last thing: every conversation we had she has been getting into, little by little, more personal stuff, like family and work. So I don’t know. Just based off of my conversations and people that know her, she a very nice and hard working person who’s driven. The last girl I liked really, though she was nice to me, didn’t have the same work habits as this other girl. Plus I was an idiot anyway because I’m 30 and she was 21. The girl I’m interested in now is 28, so I think we can relate better. It has been making me nuts because I don’t know if those 1st 3 meetings I had with her were signs or if they were luck. All 3 times, it dealt with that 21 year old, and this 28 year old woman comes along and gets my mind off of her (after the 3rd meeting of course). It’s odd because there were 2 other women I had thought about asking, and this young woman really wasn’t on my mind at all. No doubt, to me at least, she’s a very attractive girl, but it was her personality that drew me to her.

mblack06
    Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 4:40 pm #120021

It seems lol you deffinity have have much stronger conection with the 28 year old. As long as her interest seems real and she stays in contact, then I’d say its a very good sign.