Is it attractive if a girl sees that the guy has interest from other girls?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tennesee47
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 8:24 pm #127167

I have had a crush on this girl for about two years. Finally, she is single and wants to go out this weekend and said we would “see where it goes”. She knows that I like her.
    I recognize that I am head over heels for her – thus, I am aware to the fact that I do not want to come off as appearing desperate. I am just a guy who knows what he wants and I want her.
    In any case, there are some other girls on facebook that have been posting flirtatious comments on some of my statuses lately. I am wanting to know: will it be to my benefit if the girl I am interested in sees that other girls are interested in me? If she sees other girls posting flirtatious comments is she going to be turned off from me or more attracted? Keeping in mind, I am not responding to the flirty posts. I am just leaving them there. Long story short, should I delete the posts from the other girls or would it work in my favor to give the gi

sealegs
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 9:51 pm #127170

I think in general it is likely for someone that likes you to be jealous seeing other girls flirt w/ you, and that can in a way make you more attractive or make a woman want to claim you, for lack of a better phrase, faster. But I think that you definitely should NOT flirt back. If you flirt back the girl you are interested in might think you are just into any girl that flirts.

But you can’t really control other women and whether they want to flirt with you or not. So yeah, as long as you don’t flirt back it could potentially be positive for you, and she will see you aren’t flirting back for some reason, which will look good for you.

I think as long as she doesn’t see you are actively trying to make her jealous and you aren’t flirting back, that you shouldn’t have to delete the posts or anything like that.

Mysterious25
    Mysterious25
    Participant
    February 16, 2017 at 5:19 am #127193

Have to agree with sealegs. If you don’t respond to the comments you have nothing to worry about. Only if you start flirting back will she lose interest. Of course, a small dose of jealousy never hurt anyone, but just keep it subtle. Don’t get completely lost unto the fantasy of the two of you. even though you are head over heels in love, you are not 100% sure she reciprocates your feelings. Take it slow, get a feel of how she feels and then take it from there. In the end, only worry about what you going to do to win her heart and forget about other girls and their flirty comments. Good luck!

the_real_batman
    Participant
    February 16, 2017 at 8:45 am #127197

Don’t make it appear as though you are too interested in these other girls

Riley89
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 4:13 am #127386

I would add, don’t leave too many flirtatious comments (you’ll be the.judge of how many are too many), because it could make you look as if you’re a player even though you have not been flirting back

leon07
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 11:26 pm #127527

Yes

arnab
    Participant
    February 18, 2017 at 9:38 am #127529

First of all I dont think you should delete the comments. If the girl sees it, she knows you arent that easy to get and she isnt the only option that you have. Hence, she will really feel special if you go out with her even after this much demand.