Is it attractive if a girl sees that the guy has interest from other girls?advic

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it attractive if a girl sees that the guy has interest from other girls?advic

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tennesee47
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 7:03 pm #127166

I have had a crush on this girl for about two years. Finally, she is single and wants to go out this weekend and said we would “see where it goes”. She knows that I like her.
    I recognize that I am head over heels for her – thus, I am aware to the fact that I do not want to come off as appearing desperate. I am just a guy who knows what he wants and I want her.
    In any case, there are some other girls on facebook that have been posting flirtatious comments on some of my statuses lately. I am wanting to know: will it be to my benefit if the girl I am interested in sees that other girls are interested in me? If she sees other girls posting flirtatious comments is she going to be turned off from me or more attracted? Keeping in mind, I am not responding to the flirty posts. I am just leaving them there. Long story short, should I delete the posts from the other girls or would it work in my favor to give the girl I like the impression I have other options?