Is it my age?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it my age?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

allieap
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 10:51 pm #87798
    Is it my age?

I am 21, he is 26. The age doesn’t bother me at all, and it is not a huge factor in my confusion, but I can’t help but think that maybe since he is more experienced then he doesn’t play childish dating games, or maybe he thinks I’m too young. Anyway, I met this guy several months ago. We joke and banter when we are together in the daytime, but we are very flirty when we are together at night out drinking. He always has his arm around me, and his body language makes it seem like he is very interested. However, it’s been months and he hasn’t tried to kiss me, he doesn’t text me, and I am just very confused. Do I continue to pursue him…I need a date to an event this weekend, do I ask him? or is it pretty obvious that he isn’t into me? I’m just very confused by his random flirtiness

Dan007
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 8:12 am #87864

How is he around other girls? Do you see him flirt? How does he act when you are around other guys?
    I am a very flirty person myself, and I am 25 years. It does sometimes suprise me how many girls take it as much more than just flirting.

If I like a girl I always find it easier just to ask her straight forward, if she says yes, then good.
    If she says NO, well it stings a bit, but you will be suprised how quickly it goes over and you are feeling much better you are today.

Ladyeb
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 11:17 pm #88075

I would ask him about being your date and that way you’ll know for sure if he’s interested or not. I don’t think age has anything to do with it.
    Good luck!