Is it my fault? Please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anna9313
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 2:50 am #145510

Goodmorning,
    So this morning me and my boyfriend wanted t have sex and when I went t get a condom, I found out that the condoms where all slightly opened, so I did not want to take any chances.
    When I told him he god mad and couldnt even look me in the eye. Mind you, just before I went for the condom he was very happy with me and very touchy. When I told him he litterely gave me hus back and told me that he’s going to sleep. He is a very stubborn man and I tried to reason and talk to him in a calm manner but even though I knew he was awake, he justkept his eyes closed and ignored me. I gelt broken and started crying infront of him and he still ignored me.
    What shall I do? This is not the first time he’s done this. Another time we where having some fun and remembered that I didnt have any condoms at home so I told him that we ran out. I even suggedted that we can still bave fun together even without sex. He simply moved away from me and ignored me.
    Am I going crazy? Please help

downturn
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 6:31 am #145515

Well it sounds like from your story that he is just in it for the sex. If he did really love you then he would go get some or just deal with it and suggest other things to do. He definitely shouldn’t shut down and ignore you unless he’s bipolar then that’s a whole different can of worms. Anyways its not your fault from the sound of it, sex isn’t everything.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 12:38 pm #145593

Yeah.. it’s not really YOUR responsibility to have condoms at the ready and a steady supply. For your own protection it’s good to keep some around especially if you are single/dating.

i’m curious.. why were ‘all the condoms slightly opened” already? What the hell?

You are in the right here. He should know the rules about protection/sex and especially in your relationship that yo require protection to have sex – and if he isn’t taking care of that side of things – he has only himself to blame for not gettting any sex.

The choice is really up to him. If he continues to be irresponsible and then pout when you can’t have sex – well then maybe he’s not mature enough to be with you.