DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it normal? What should I do?

Author
    Comments

• Nergal95
    Participant
    August 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm #107290
    Is it normal? What should I do?

So there is this girl who lives about 400 miles away. We’ve known each other online for about 6 months.

Around three months ago she started telling me that she had feelings for me, though we’d never met. And she did not know I lived far away (I lied). Then when I told her, I promised to go there amd meet her, but didn’t. This happened a couple of times.

So we were together, on and off, without calling it a relationship or a friendship. Till she ended it three weeks ago (she’d done it before but had come back). And last week I took a trip there, not for meeting her, just to have fun with my friends. And texted her when I was drunk. So we met two times (dates full of awkward silences) and I asked her about or relationship.

​​​​​​​Eventually we decided to do the long distance thing. And now I have come back to town. And I’m not sure how she feels about me. We barely talk, and she’s online for an hour after she says goodnight to me. I remember once she told me she actually stalks