Is it normal? What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nergal95
    Participant
    August 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm #107290

So there is this girl who lives about 400 miles away. We’ve known each other online for about 6 months.

Around three months ago she started telling me that she had feelings for me, though we’d never met. And she did not know I lived far away (I lied). Then when I told her, I promised to go there amd meet her, but didn’t. This happened a couple of times.

So we were together, on and off, without calling it a relationship or a friendship. Till she ended it three weeks ago (she’d done it before but had come back). And last week I took a trip there, not for meeting her, just to have fun with my friends. And texted her when I was drunk. So we met two times (dates full of awkward silences) and I asked her about or relationship.

​​​​​​​Eventually we decided to do the long distance thing. And now I have come back to town. And I’m not sure how she feels about me. We barely talk, and she’s online for an hour after she says goodnight to me. I remember once she told me she actually stalks