is it okay for this older guy and me to date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bellemelodieux
    Participant
    April 28, 2017 at 2:58 am #134726

In high school this year,I started talking with this guy who’s 2 years older than me.Both in choir and involved in arts,I think he might like me back. Constantly thinking about him,fool around with each other in the halls, hug on way to class.Last night was one of the best of my life.After select vocal rehearsal,everyone was fooling around outside and we had piggy back fights,he asked if he could carry me on his back.I said yes, and then we switched and he had me hop onto his front. Then, he offered to drive me home. I plugged in music and played a bunch of EdSheeran, fist song was “How Would You Feel” (lyrics: how would you feel if I told you I loved you? it’s just something that I wanna do,taking my time,spending my life,falling deeper in love with you,so tell me that you love me too).He said it was a nice song,then he did donuts in the lot,went on highway,blasted music,windows down,best feeling ever, got food, and he drove me home.only prob is he has gf but doesn’t talk about her??

Anonymous
    April 28, 2017 at 11:58 am #134843

It sounds like he is looking for a new flame that is more compatible with him there is nothing wrong with that. I married a girl in the Philippines I was 18 years older than her and she was a virgin, we had a good marriage but she divorces me after 10 years but age does not matter love is what counts. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Actually, I am writing to a girl that is 32 and I am 57 she is divorced with a 6-year-old son and I am 57 with no kids. It is love what matters. Good Luck.

parkerj
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 3:39 am #134935

Yes why not

Aceplicit
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 5:31 am #134960

If he already has a girlfriend, I wouldn’t trust him. You could become his new girlfriend and then he could do exactly the same thing with another girl behind your back. How would you feel then ?