Is it possible that she likes me after she rejected me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

derekcan
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 3:45 pm #66173

Ok, so there is this amazing girl in my college class. A long time ago (year and a half) I asked her out and she went with me. But after that, she started refusing my offers to go out, so I realized that she’s not into me. But I had to make sure, so I asked her for one last time and she told me that she sees me only as her classmate.
    But now, after all that time, she started secretly looking at me, smiling (like teeth smile). One time I passed through her and her friends, and those friends were giggling or something. So maybe its nothing, but is it possible, that she likes me now? I kinda changed my appearance… I have no idea what to do. What if she changed her mind about me? But what if not and if I ask her out again I’ll fail again? It wouldn’t be easy, because we see each other almost everyday.
    And I know that the easier solution would be just leave it and concentrate on other things, but as I said, she is amazing and I need to find out if there is any chance for me.

dapperpenguin
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 5:42 pm #66175

From the way she’s acting now it seems like she may be giving you the window of opportunity. if you really think she’s that amazing then I wouldn’t hesitate to give it another shot if I were you

Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 11:21 pm #66194

Derekcan, I was crazy about this woman, she was into me and all that. But once things started to get more serious she faded away… I became scarce myself and pretty much forgot about her and then one day she started sending me texts again. This past Saturday she saw me and was really happy to see me. My advice to you is to continue being yourself, living your life, and keep being interesting. We want what we can’t have, you don’t want to make yourself available to her again and have your feelings hurt again. DO NOT CHASE, if she’s interested on you she will come to you and when she does let things play out.