Is it possible to have fwb with housemate?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Escthen
    Participant
    July 25, 2016 at 4:27 am #106378

I am guy working now and living my own house(rent by myself)

My house has two seprate rooms and I occupied bigger one. Recently, I posted advertisement for looking for house mate.

I got many mails and I choose one dutch girl who will study here as a exchange student. I saw she is super hot and smart even though I never meet her but I saw her pictures. I guess that she has a boy friend in Europe. But I want her to be fwb.

If her friends and mine do know each other, it would be difficult to be fwb, but we will know each not each’s friends. In addition, she just stay with me for 6 months and then leave for her nation. but my point is that I am Asian, and not looking super hot.

Also, I don’t want to sleep with her being forcibly, I only want to sleep with her by asking and then getting permission not even drunken.

If I asking her that I want to sleep with her since she is super hot and sexually attractive, Is she will be really upset?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Escthen.

Frankie0305
    Participant
    July 25, 2016 at 9:23 am #106383

Don’t do it, you are asking for trouble……….