Is it the Epic Fail or just my imagination? Completely lost.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sarah Herzog
    Sarah Herzog
    Participant
    April 15, 2014 at 7:26 pm #51300

So, there is a guy in my college whom i like a lot and until Monday he seemed to like me as well. We know each other for around 1,5 month but never went out together. On last Saturday we finally did, we met in the evening, bought some drinks and went to a park. It was our first private conversation, we laughted and had fun. But then i think i drank more than i should, and became kinda pessimistic, told him some bad stories about my past (for example that i tried to kill myself several times).
    I didn’t tell him anything about my ex, i wasn’t eager, i was not too talkative, i didn’t ask him if he gonna marry me… and other stuff girls often do on the first date.
    Then we were kissing for good 5 minutes and he also kissed me a looong goodbye near my house.
    So, i came home pretty happy. But he didn’t call/text me on Sunday. “Well, not a big deal” i thought. But when i came to college on Monday, for some reason i was nervous while waiting for him. And when he finally came,

Sarah Herzog
    Sarah Herzog
    Participant
    April 15, 2014 at 7:27 pm #51301

…, i swear i dont remember whether it was me or him who started acting like we didn’t have that date. But anyway at the end of the school day I was very upset thinking that he didn’t like me for some reason. On Tuesday I came to the smoke area and pretended I didn’t notice him standing there. So, he came close to me, touched my shoulder and said “hi”. And that was it.
    If he was not studying in my college (so that I had nothing to lose),I would ask him if he wants to go out next weekend, and if he rejected me, I would just move on. But I see him almost every day and if he rejects me, I will start avoiding him and it will get too complicated and stressful for me. On the other hand, I want to stop f*cking my own brain and make it clear. I wanna find out if he really doesn’t like me anymore and just doesn’t want to hurt my feelings, or is he waiting for me to make the first step.
    Will take any advice, thank you!

beebee
    Participant
    April 17, 2014 at 12:30 pm #51385

I’m still figuring out this site but I replied to you on the thread. Thank you for giving me something to really think about.