is it time to give up on her or try harder?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chrisprat
    Participant
    July 25, 2017 at 5:45 am #143052

the girl im seeing is best friends with an ex from a couple years ago that doesnt like me to much, the girl im seeing an i used to work at the same place an just ended up befriending eachother

well this weekend we went camping made plans 3 weeks before at first she pushed it back a day because of a family dinner but then it turned out she was drinking with my ex then i dont get a text till about 3pm the next day to go so we go all is going well and i guess the subject of my ex came up and how it would ruin there friend ship if she ever found out about us and because of that we could never be an item i must of had a super shocked look because she back tracked and said in a panic almost well if we end up talking more and more and we end up together w.e shell have to get over it so i sent her a text to explain my feelings and that it really got to me knowing we could never date i told her i felt stupid, she said dont feel stupid im just glad you told me how you feel and i agree with you

chrisprat
    Participant
    July 25, 2017 at 5:46 am #143053

i have no idea what that text meant so i ignored it till i can get some advice on my next move

Anonymous
    July 26, 2017 at 6:51 pm #143375

As a female, I’m suggesting that you move on. Why? Already it sounds like a headache. She’s best friends with one of your ex.
    Potential difficulties have surfaced that you’re both aware of. Things can become toxic for their friendship and any serious relationship you form.
    Just move on, with no regrets 🙂

July 26, 2017 at 11:39 pm #143377

Too many red flags. She is not ready to move on from her ex and that means that she’s not ready for you. Just call it a day and move on to someone who’s more available to you. If my girlfriend went drinking with her ex it would cause me to confront her and probably end our “relationship”.

hoops55
    Participant
    July 27, 2017 at 12:03 am #143381

So many red flags. You don’t want that kind of situation in your life anyways. Believe me. I’m trying to tell myself the same thing

Guywithdilemma
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 5:48 am #143442

I agree