Is it too early to talk about marriage

Is it too early to talk about marriage

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

May 11, 2017 at 6:37 am #136052
    Reply To: Is it too early to talk about marriage

It is too early. From experience I would suggest take some time and probably go for a live in before you decide on something.

May 11, 2017 at 11:28 am #136096
    Reply To: Is it too early to talk about marriage

if you’re asking the question – it’s way too early.
    (and yes in general 3 mos is way too early).

what if he asks?
    a lot of this is based on how you feel you are doing. If ou feel the relationship needs some time to develop. Or you feel like you want to allow more time together before you consider this – those are perfectly reasonable answers. as well a “i don’t know that i’m ready to determine that yet” (without explanation) is perfectly fine.

start with the rejection or non-answer if that’s where you’re at (which it sounds like it is) and then follow up with the positive, “but i really like how things are developing, really enjoy spending time with you, and can’t think of a reason i would want to stop letting it continue to develop”….

lastly: it’s been my experience that you gotta watch out for the ones that move fast, seem in a hurry, get super serious before it seems reasonable. so monitor that.

1 2