Is it too early to tell how she is feeling?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

letsgiveitatry
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm #130487

Ok so I don’t know where to start but I will start with how we first hung out. I was supposed to give her a bid to do some construction work for her business. About a month went by and we never contacted each other since we were both busy, so I went up to her work on me day and said hey we should meet up and discuss the bid. She said ok and I said I will give you a call Monday, then I got a wild hair up my ass and said hey what are you doing tonight? She said nothing and I said let’s me up then. So we did and it never even went into a business meeting more like a date, it was crazy but I was really feeling her and was having a great time just talking about my life and listening to her talk about hers. One thing lead to another and we ended up spending the night together. This was exactly a week ago. The next we went to breakfast and since then we have talked on the phone a few times and made plans to hang get away for the weekend. Will write more in thread reply.

letsgiveitatry
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 9:50 pm #130488

But and this could just be me, she seems I’m interested I mean we text here and there and talk on the phone sometimes but she doesn’t always respond to my texts or call me back when she says she is going to. Is she just playing hard to get? Am I just being a pussy and need to man up and not let it bother me? I don’t want to come off as needy or too interested.

JoannaB623
    JoannaB623
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 8:51 am #130504

Her not replying to your texts/calls occasionally probably just means she’s a busy person with a life beyond dating. She may not have the time to answer every text or call, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you. You’re not, however, “a pussy” for worrying. Dating can be stressful, especially in the early phases, and we’re all guilty of overthinking things sometimes. If gets to a point where you feel like she’s not just missing a few calls, but blatantly ignoring you, then you may consider asking her about, but for the time being, I’d say keep doing what you’re doing. From what you’ve said it sounds like she very well may like you.

JoannaB623
    JoannaB623
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 8:51 am #130503

Her not responding to your texts/calls occasionally probably just means she’s a normal human being. Nobody has the time to answer every text or call they receive. From what you’ve said it sounds like she very well may like you. I’d say keep doing what you’re doing and see where it goes.